Re: CD-RW mount errors

Is this showing up in the same thread?  I'm using reply in PINE.

As to my compile, I unselected ide-cdrom.  There is only scsi emulation
and generic scsi compiled in as to cdroms.  My kernel version is 2.2.2.

What option is ide-scsi?  Is it scsi emulation?

Here is what kern.log showed when I booted:

Mar  1 02:23:03 office kernel: Kernel logging (proc) stopped.
Mar  1 02:23:03 office kernel: Kernel log daemon terminating.

I don't know what dmsg is.

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk