Re: remove plip from kernel

George
Well, I told you it was probably something stupid I was or was not doing.  I
made a bootable floppy just now, from the new kernel image, and it booted my
new kernel, and no more plip!
Now, I guess I gotta go re-read the Lilo documentation a few more times to
see how I screwed that up.

Thanks for helping out a real dumbo.
John B