Re: ANNOUNCE: debian party in San Jose, Marth 3rd

Actually, your PGP keys aren't necessary:  but make REALLY sure you bring
the fingerprint of your public key with you, thats all you need.  Oh, and
also bring your drivers license, passport, etc.  We want to be able to
confirm you are who you say you are :)

For details of how to get your key fingerprint, go to
http://master.debian.org/~krooger/HOWTO-PGP-Key-Signing

Jonathan