OFF TOPIC - UK TV PROGRAM ABOUT LINUX???

Apologies about this message (especially to non-UK Debian
users), but I noticed today while perusing the TV schedule, that on
Monday 5th October at 11:40pm there is a program on Channel 4
called Connected. This is what the Times says about it in the
listing:
"The Finnish programmer Linux Torvalds, whose software could
threaten Bill Gates's Microsoft empire"

I can only assume that this documentary thing is about Linux, and
I just though I would draw everybody's (at least in the UK) attention
to it, cos it might be interesting. It might not be but the point is that
I told you so you can't complain.

cyas

Skunk Pussy
YRU@lookingforme.com