OUT OF TOPIC: squid and ftp

Hi everybody,

	excuse me for being out of topic but I have a little
problem with the squid web cache and if somebody know how
to solve it I will thank him for a LOT of time...

	ftpget doesn't work.I am pretty sure  the conf file
has all the right options in it, squid launch ftpget as a
server (ftpget -S #soucket number etc...). note that this is
squid 1.1.20 compiled from original tarbal on a SuSE system.
(yes, i know debin is better... but this machine is suse and we
can't change it too easily).

	thank you very much,
						Federico