Help with X

     I am running Debian 1.31.

     I have a Novell 4.x server that is running Novel's IP system on it.  I
     can telnet to the server but it comes up and asks me if I want to use
     the default X console display to work with.  I have tried the default,
     and setting it myself to no avail.

     It tells me that I ether do not have X running (false), X server is
     not installed properly or Netware is not authorized to use it.  I am
     betting on the last one myself but I cannot find any doc on how to let
     machines use your X server.  Can you help me?

     Thanks

     Brian Schramm