Re: Install disks for PowerPC

> where are they?  I see a directory for disks-i386 and several other
> platforms (alpha, sparc and m68k) but no disks-powerpc.
>
> So how does one get started installing Debian on a PowerPC MAC, and where
> are the instructions?

i don't think there will be a Debian for the Mac version of the powerPC as
long as these machine remain proprietary,there's version of linux for the
IBM powerPC line but the only linux distribution especially for the Mac
PPC is available at:

http://www.mklinux.apple.com/

i did research some documentation there and their linux version have
some files covered under another licence than the GPL due to the
proprietary nature of the machine (and these files i'm talking'bout are
sometime critical to linux)

hope this help.

Alain