Re: Free Linux

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 08:05:09PM -0400, George Gunther wrote:
> I have been looking for a FREE LINUX Operating System.  Does your
> company sell it or what? I and my company need Linux.  Could I download
> it or send away? Please Help me.  Thank you for your time.

 1. We are *not* a company.  :-)  We are a volunteer organization
    with over 300 dedicated volunteers who work very hard <grin>
    to create the Debian GNU/Linux distribution.  :-)
    (among other things)

 2. Yes, please do!  Download it!  Send it away!  Or even use Debian
    as a base to build your own distribution!  Help spread our good
    work!  <grin>

 3. And of course, you could order Debian GNU/Linux on CD-ROMs too.  :-)

Have fun!  :-)  And tell your friends too!  :-)  Let's tell the whole world
about Debian and Linux and all the free software!  (Open Source Software).
:-)

	http://www.debian.org/
	http://www.opensource.org/
	http://www.fsf.org/   or   http://www.gnu.org/
	http://www.mozilla.org/

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada