Fw: (RFD) New list proposal - debian-unstable@lists.debian.org

>> I suggest a new list for this second purpose - tracking bugs and
problems
>> with the unstable (or, currently, frozen) release.  Things like
'package X
>> has broken, or is it just me?'.  Like the recent grep problem, which
>> caused me to post this (and also the xlib6 thing of a week ago, which
>> caused me to subscribe myself to devel in the first place).
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
>Yes, very good. This has been mentioned various times before and I have
>never heard any complaints against such an idea apart from the
everlasting
>"we don't need another list".

    All right, who is the right person to get this debian-unstable or
something like that up and running?  Obviously, all non-stable users
should then be gently asked to migrate to that new list...

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra    lgdutra@originet.com.br
Assistente de Informática                http://www.lge.com.br./