Re: x is dead - non-free

After loads of problems with LSL ( after 2 weeks they wrote back to me
saying my credit card was out of date because 1/10/98 in England means 1st
October and over in America it's 10th Jan, and I wrote back correcting them
but they said that I have to use another card)

I am facing a real dilemma with Distribution disks. If X becomes non-free,
there will be no point buying a Debian distribution CD if I am correct<??>

I mean, if X isn't on there, I'll have to dnld everything anyway, or buy Red
Hat <??>

What a pain. X is a large part of Debian, it's stupid to make it non-free...

| This message was sent using                                 |
| Micro$oft Express. - Don't blame me, mother       |
| insists.

| "You're Not Our Brightest Year" - Mr Boon,           |
| Headteacher of St Bede's, Cambridge                 |

|  "Tristan you're soo annoying!!                                |
|  I'm sorry, you're not really,  you're very sweet"      |
|  -Mrs Myers, Maths Teacher                                    |