Two Mice

I've been looking for an answer to this question for a while (it's
actually two questions, I suppose). Both questions regard using two mice,
one on /dev/psaux (Touchpad on a laptop) and one on /dev/cua0 (Kensington
serial mouse).

The first is with GPM: It appears I can do this with the -M flag, but
does anyone know exactly how? I've been trying to make it work and have
yet to be able to.

Second: In X: Is it even possible? I haven't seen anything that says how,
but it'd seem like it wouldn't be overly difficult. Or at least it
shouldn't be.

TIA

-Asher