Re: Little problem with installing netscape and star office

Do a `dpkg -S libXt.so.6` -- does xlib6g and/or xlib6 show up? You should
probably install both to keep compatibility in case either program
depends on the older xlib6 package contents and also to make sure newer
programs dependent upon the xlib6g contents will be able to find it.

Hope that helps,

Alan