Re: sudo doesn't ask for passwd

:I filed a bugreport on this a while ago, but I seem to be the only one with
:this problem :(
:
:well ... I updated now to potato hoping it'll go away, but I had no luck.
:
:ok what does actually happen in detail:
:
:sudo -s throws me right into rootshell without prompting for a passwd.
:
:I am in the sudo groop and /etc/sudoers is the standart deb-file.

Ok, I suspect this comment is going to brand me as permanently clueless,
but...debian has some thing where you can authorize your users to su
without supplying a password. Since sudo -s seems to be rather analogous
to that, i.e. it runs a root shell for you, could this configuration
somehow work for both su and sudo? What happens when you try to su?

---
"I like being single.  I'm always there when I need me."
                -- Art Leo

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key