Re: masq server hardware req's

On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 04:09:47 PST, Steve Lamb wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 12:06:10AM +1300, Michael Beattie wrote:
> > Sorry for the dig, but "Only in America"
>
> America has nothing to do with it.  Only in the net-idiot land of
> Gatesville and Windowstown.

Not exactly.  Christmas email reindeer animations were a conspired by a
renegade faction of Santa's elves who have ties with Microsoft
headquarters hometown, Redmond, WA (U.S.) city officials.

investigation, Redmond city mayor said regarding the allegation of ties
to Santa's elves: "I don't remember .. I don't know what that means".

The U.S. Justice Department now believes a splinter group of the
Santa's elves faction has fled to New Zealand and that Christmas email
reindeer animations will increase dramatically by December 25,
particularly for Debian Linux users.

There is no evidence to support the rumor that Debian developers are
intentionally delaying release of slink to promote wild speculation on
the debian-user list.

David