Re: which package for C++

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 16:55:03 -0600, JonesMB wrote:
> I am trying to build kpilot for my Palm Pilot and I get this error when I
> run .configure
> "configure: error: no acceptable C++-compiler found in $PATH"
> AFAIK I already have the gcc package.  The following is listed by dpkg -l.

> I am able to build kernels and also do other C code software development.
> It is just C++ that fails.  Which package do I need to add now?

You don't give the relevant part of the "config.log" configure produces, so
I can't be sure, but my guess is that you haven't installed the "g++"
package and that you should read /usr/doc/gcc/README.Debian .

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.