Re: Recommendations for Email client?

exmh I use.  It is an X-based front end to mh.
I have thousands of mail in about 40 folders right now.
I like seeing message titles/date/author above and the messages below.

Perhaps since no one else has mentioned exmh, it might have a flaw.
For example, since it is based on mh, one could alter mh to get exmh effects.
However, exmh clicks up 26 possible submenus for configuration.

Discussion about exmh indicates it was written flexibly,
so programming changes have been forthcoming.

--
Jim Burt, NJ9L,		Fairfax, Virginia, USA
jameson@mnsinc.com	http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

"A poor man associating with a rich man will soon be too poor
to buy even a pair of breeches."                   --Chinese Proverb