Re: Netgear NIC card support

Yo-

I have an older 310tx with the Digital 21140 AE chip which works great.  I
also noticed that Netgear decided to remove the Digital 21140 (Tulip)
chip from their more recent models. If you have a 310tx card that says
"NETGEAR" on the chip try and take it back.  If you look hard enough you
can still find places that have the 310tx with the Digital chip.  I
recently saw one on a shelf at Fry's mixed with the crappy chips so I
bought it for future use.

Good luck.

-Ian

Ian Setford                                               ians@unt.edu

		PGP = F2 92 50 E3 CD D7 A2 D9  C4 CE 08 A6 98 E0 0F 58