Re: Network Configuration

Hi, folks !!!

    By the way, we have a machine in our subnet that recently
was installed linux in. We have had some problems with the
network configuration in order that the linux box doesn't
recognize its DNS. It's possible to execute telnet from it only
to IP addresses, and a ping to the DNS's IP doesn't work.
   Can this be a trouble with the linux configuration ? We are
sure that all the configuration needed to get it working is made.
Or can it be a problem with the DNS ? Any sugestions will be
appreciated.
   Thanks in advance.