fsck cdrom?

Hi, all,

     Is there a program to check an iso9660 file system and report
the errors found.  I recently wrote a cdrom (debian-image to use
at home) from a Win95 box at work and there are some errors on it.
I would like to find out more info, i. e. how badly corrupted it is
and if possible which files are corrupt.

-Chris

--
|   Dr. Christopher D. Judd                                              |