How to fix Kernel panic

HI, good-day,
I am Tony from Singapore. I must bought a Special Edition -Using Linux with 3 CD.
Firstly, I have successful install >From CDs Linux to run on my New 4.3 G HDD. Because I am a new user, the system got hanged after a few session of practice.

Now,I cannot boot from HDD as I did normally. I tried booting from F.Disk but I have this Msg" Kernel panic:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on 03:06 " Can you please advice me what to fix my problem by : 1. Let me know how this happen and
2: How shall I fix this problem

Thank you