Re: Kernel 2.0.34 problems

On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 03:40:49PM -0700, Gary L. Hennigan wrote:
> The short of it is, learn to use make-kpkg. It'll make life a LOT
> easier on your new Debian system.

It's also a lot easier to compile kernels for other systems with it.
I have some 486 systems for which I prefer to build on faster machines.

In the Slackware to-hell-with-kernel-modules days it was easy to build
on another system (just copy zImage over) but now there's a bunch of things
to copy.

Hamish