libstdc++2.? breaking

I foolishly did an `apt-get -m upgrade` to upgrade my slink distribution
even though I was getting errors about libstdc<something>.deb being
unlocatable. Now I have a big problem with a lot of my programs, including
telnet, man (groff to be exact), apt-get, dselect, etc.

When I try executing the above programs, I get this error message:

<program_name>: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

I think it's a problem with my libstdc++2.9 packages; at least it seems
like that's the case. Does anyone know where I can download either an older
working version or a fixed version of the package? Right now I have
2.91.58-5.

On the other hand, looking at the time libstdc++-2-libc6.0-1-2.9.0.so was
created (Nov 17 05:21, I started having problems around 2100), maybe I'm
wrong. :(

Thanks in advance,

Alan