Re: dselect problem on install

When I installed from Cheep Bites I couldn't create the XF86Config file,
although the setup carried on.  The only slight problem I have had since
is I can't run XF86Setup.  (What a shame, as I would run xf86config
anyway)
(It mucks up my screen putting everything in
	This
		Sort
			Of
				Format
 					Here.)

I think there is something wrong with the cheep bytes cd, as this is the
third instance of this I have seen on this news group.
	The only difference with the install that I could think of that could
cause your problem apart from an obscure hardware thing I can think of
is that I chose the 'Custom Setup' and al so used dselect to remove all
the packages I didn't need.  If this doesn't help, I have no idea what
is wrong.

			Peter Allen