Re: how can i install internet via a modem under linux?

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, shaul wrote:

> > how can i install internet via a modem under linux?
> > please help me
> > thanks for the answer

Reminds me of a windows info message I once saw... (nice little hacked
screen shot that is.)

"About to install the internet on your Hard Drive.
 Insert Disk 1 of 987629872309874
         (OK)"

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

    CPU's tend to not work very well after their "magic smoke" has escaped.