Re: pine sorting

I had the same problem. I always hated to have to search through
300/400/500 or more emails in my INBOX. What I did was install procmail
and a few real simple filters which divided all incoming mail into
pre-assigned folders.
I set it up like the following

  E-Mail			Goes Into
debian-user		~/mail/Debian/IN.Debian-user
debian-security		~/mail/Debian/IN.Debian-Security

Procmail allows you to sort and filter your incoming email with ease
however you wish it done. I have roughly 600 to 700 e-mails coming in
daily and procmail sorts about 90% of it for me. I know exactly where
everything is now. :-)

--Rob