Re: slink: German Vendor

"Alexander N. Benner" <Nikodemus@innocent.com> writes:

> Is there a way to optain the current version of Debian somehow on CD ?
> It would take me about 6 to 8 evenings to download it over ISDN ... :)

At the moment there do not exist unstable "official" CD's of the archive.
What I could provide is a slink ftp mirror on CD-R (2 without sources,
4 with sources approximately).

Please contact me privately, if you are interested.

> /me knows that it's not stable right now, but that's why I actually joined
> debian-test ....

<sigh> another mailing list to be read...

Jens
--
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de       grimaldi@debian.org
KeyID: 2048/E451C639 1998/01/28