Re: resizing ext2 partitions

Hi all,
	there is a utility called resize2fs by powerquest to do that. It's
an elf command-line utility. The only problem is that to download it you must
have already registered PartitionMagic 3.x. The download page is:

	http://web.powerquest.com/resize2fs/

I hope this helps!

Cesare

Computers are like air conditioners:
they stop working when you open windows...