Re: Setting up a Panasonic KX-P6100 Laser Printer

James R. Lunsford wrote:

> Has anyone gotten one of these to work under Linux, or can someone give
> me a hand in getting mine setup?  I've looked everywhere that I know of
> for help but have run out of resources.
>
> Thanks.

	FWIW, have you checked 'magicfilter' program to see if it has an entry
for your printer?  Maybe your printer is compatible with some HP Laser
printer which is in magicfilter's database.  I'm using a Okidata led
printer which is compatible with HP laserjet 4l (not sure of version
now, can't remember), so magicfilter is all I needed.

--
Ed C.