HP DeskJet 890c ????

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there who has a HP DeskJet 890C up and printing in
Debian?

So far the only driver I've found  is an add-on for Ghostscript 5.10
and up.  But when I downloaded it from the web
(www.erdw.ethz.ch/`bonk/) I saw nothing about Linux ,  only OS/2.  I
downloaded both the driver and the source code.  But being new to
linux, I'm not sure I'm heading in the right direction.

Sooooo if someone can assist me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
John

P.S. I'm both hard-of-hearing and very new at Linux, so please speak
slowly ;)

P.P.S. Please excuse my sending this by Windows 95, but the list server
wouldn't accept my Linux mail. Something about it not accepting messages
from "root". Imagine! It will accept Windows 95 but not root? Sounds
kinda like Blasphemy to me.