Re: Dj660c-filter and stepping

Alan,

There is a bit more to it than typing 'gs something.ps'.  You should print
practically everything using the magicfilter entry.  Just type 'lpr
filename.ps'.

gs-aladdin is a newer version than plain gs (it has a slightly more
restrictive license).  It is pre-compiled in the Debian package.

Did you also install gs-fonts?  If you use dselect or apt-get, you will
avoid (or at least minimize) dependency problems.

Bob

- ----