From: Alan Tam <alantam@usa.net>
To: Austanners Wet Blue Pty Ltd <auswetblu@magnet.com.au>
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Thursday, 19 November 1998 10:42
Subject: Re: Help with Install

Take a look at the following emails posted a few days ago:
        downloading kernel image by Mark
        Re downloading kernel image by joseph
        Re downloading kernel image by Peter
        Re downloading kernel image by Bob
        Re downloading kernet image by Alan
If you don't have the messages kept in your harddisk goto
        http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-user-9811/threads.html
and read from there.

        Alan

Austanners Wet Blue Pty Ltd wrote:

 I have recently downloaded from ftp the necessary installation files. All went well except for the linux (kernel image) which my browser insists on saving as a .txt file. Is this ok?Regards,Stephen LavelleAustanners Wet Blue Pty Ltd.
110 Heales Road,
Lara, Geelong, Australia
3212
Tel:++(03)52742232