Installing KDE

I've installed KDE 980312-8 (stable) with QT and the libs. When I startkde
I get the following error messages:

kaudioserver: error in loading shared libraries
libmediatool.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
kfm: error in loading shared libraries
libkhtmlw.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kcontrol: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kbgndwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
krootwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkfm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kwm: error in loading shared libraries
libkfm.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Craig R. Hodges
chodges@astronomers.org