PCI Modem?

Hi! I'm new to this list, but I've been using Debian (bo) for about eight
months. I hope you can help me with a question I haven't been able to
answer.

Can anyone point me to information about setting up a PCI modem card to
work with PPP and/or SLIP? I've been trying to find information about
this from the normal sources (howto's, faq's, ldp, etc.), but so far I
haven't found anything to let me know even if I can use a PCI modem card
with Linux. Does anyone have any experience with this, or know where I
can find information?

TIA.

| Shawn Harrison              | "One does not discover new lands    |
| Associate Editor            | without consenting to lose sight of |
| Tyndale House Publishers    | the shore for a very long time."    |
| shawn_harrison@tyndale.com  |                   --Andre Gide      |