Always my problem with X

I still got that problem running X :

waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE
"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

immediately after the graphical screens comes up... and down !

according to some friends it's a matter of file references count -
but I still have it renaming /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc or copying
its content in another directory Misc - then I have the message with the
Misc directory instead !

btw, the refcount of a directory should actually BE 2 - at least, not 1
!
Do I have a broken config file  - must be fonts.dir or fonts.alias, if
I'm right, since the rename/copy tricks inherited the bug !...

but I tried running mkfontdir... and that's just the same :(

I would be so grateful to someone helping...

   Pierre-Antoine