partition table on dos zip disks

Date:
        Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:57:44 -0600
  From:
        "Richard E. Hawkins Esq." <hawk@eyry.econ.iastate.edu>
    To:
        debian-user@lists.debian.org
 Subject:
        partition table on dos zip disks

this may seem like an odd question, but could someone send me the
partition table  for a dos zip, as shipped by iomega?

my backup of windows & dos for my laptop was on one when my zip drive
died, killing the partition table.

Now it seems that the ibm audio stuff doesn't like drdos, so i need to
restore msdos (ugh) to the disk . . .

rick
Try to re-partition that zip disk again, but ONLY make a partition
number 4.  All zip disks are partitioned with one partition 4 and no
partitions numbered 3,2, or 1.  Why?  This is a Mac thing.  (Same for
Bernoulli's too BTW).