Problem!

Hi!

...some people still use modems, I do! :-(

A friend of mine downloaded and created the 3 Debian ISO-CD-IMAGES from you're mirrors...

Everything works fine untill I come to the "dSelect" program..
Some packages is on the first cd (BINARY.RAW) and som are on the second cd (CONTRIB.RAW)..

The program states that "some not official cd;s might be badly organised"...
Well if they're any worse than this, they're hopeless...

What should I do? Or where can I find someone who can help, or tell where to read?

/razmus@hem.passagen.se