Re: keyboard switchers

Hi!

Chris Evans (c.evans@sghms.ac.uk):
> Anyone know if Linux/Debian (Hamm) gets irritated if it finds no
> keyboard where one was a few minutes/hours before?

Uhhm, I don't think so. I'm playing the dangerous game of hot-plugging
keyboards for some years. I use one keyboard with 7 boxes. One of them used
to be NT. There was only *one* occurance I lost keyboard input with a Dell
desktop running Debian. I suppose it was the BIOS - not debian ignoring the
keyboard. Telnetting in and rebooting fixed it. The only annoyance of hot
plugging keyboards is the lossage of my faster typematic rate :-(

Rainer

--
KeyID=58341901 fingerprint=A5 57 04 B3 69 88 A1 FB  78 1D B5 64 E0 BF 72 EB