Re: GTK problems

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 02:32:11PM +0100, Klas Lindberg wrote:

 : I have installed the Debian libgtk1.1 package and all is fine. Almost.
 : When trying to compile gtk dependent sources where a configure script is
 : given, I always get the following error message on running configure:
 :
 : *** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found

You need to install the libgtk1.1-dev package; that one contains the
`/usr/bin/gtk-config' script.

GTK on Debian isn't very different to the one on RedHat, btw.

Cheers,
 -Remco