Re: Console mode with >80x24 possible?

Hi eric!

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Eric House wrote:

> Can I rebuild the kernal to use my entire display?
you do not need to do that:

prior booting with lilo press shitft, so lilo will prompt what
image/options you want to use, use then [TAB] to show the available
images, then enter the following scring:

<image> vga=ask

select & test the vga mode you prefer

You can do this in a default mode if you use the 'append vga=x'
in your /etc/lilo.conf where x is the mode you want

for more info check your /usr/doc/Manual.txt.gz

I hope this helps

regards,

	Ulisses

"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso