Re: how to create new console fonts?

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 13:52:06 +0100, I wrote:
[difficult approaches to create console fonts]

I just looked in the available packages list, and found
Package: fonter
Section: editors
 Fonter is an interactive console font (.fnt) manipulation tool. It's a
 linux-console-only program that displays all 256 characters of the font
 on screen and lets you edit them in realtime.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.