Re: Debian Crash

This sounds like what happened to me when my X setup and gpm where
competing for the mouse.  If I switched between X and console and I
bumped the mouse, then bad things would happen.  I fixed this by using
the repeater option on gpm -R to write to /dev/gpmdata and set up
X to use that instead of /dev/psaux.

				Eric Stern