Re: HELP slink upgrade: netscape: locale `C' not supported (fwd)

Hi Rene!

I hope the following mail (posted to debian-user as some time earlier)
answers your question.

Basically you need to remove your old local directory (from
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale) and reinstall xlib6g. Also be sure that the
package named motifnls is installed correctly and you have set the
XNLSPATH enviromental variable in your profile.

Also, since I presume you are using a full latin1 character set, put the
following line into /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/nls/nls.dir:

br_BR           lt_LN.bit8

And do not forget to replace the number '6' to '7' in the first line.

Hope this helps.

Later,
Tamas