Re: Stable GUI Web Browser

>> "s" == servis  <servis@purdue.edu> writes:

s> Well they have/are trying to port it to Solaris and HP-UX so a leap to
s> Linux is not to hard to imagine. I am scared, very scared!

Hmm, it eats all your memory, takes all colortable entries and bails
very often.

Obviuosly, they nearly finished the port. It already behaves like
equivalently to the windows counterpart.

Last time I heared something about this port, it was M$ saying "We do
lack experiance in X programming"

I a scared too :-)

Anyway. Nobody would ever use this thing. Or do you think anyone will
ever dare to ask a question like "I use Internet Explorer on
Linux. Now Outlook Express always send messages multiple times. Can
anybody help me?" ?

Ciao,
	Martin