Re: Matlab 5.2 and Hamm

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 servis@purdue.edu wrote:

> *- Mark Phillips wrote about "Matlab 5.2 and Hamm"
> >
> > I want to install matlab 5.2 on a Hamm system.  I think I need to check
>
> You will need xpm4.7, xlib6, libg++27, and maybe termcap-compat.

Thanks for the info.  I'm getting the following error messages when I try
to start the licence manager:

su: user adm does not exist
su: user adm does not exist
su: user adm does not exist

I looked in /etc/passwd and there is no "adm".  Should there be, or do I
somehow have to reconfigure matlab to use a different user?  Which user
and how do I do it?

Thanks for your help,

Mark.