[Fwd: H E L P !!!!]

Hello

Mr. Joey Hess suggested  I get on this mailing list !!
I'm not too familiar with mailing list protocol
could you please implement my E-mail address and post this message on
mailing list !!

Thank you !!
Mikey...a
--- Begin Message ---
Hmm. I don't install debian often - I've only done it 4 times, and I never
ran into this. I'd suggest you get on the debian-user mailing list
(debian-user@lists.debian.org), and post about this. You could also contact
Enrique Zanardi <sr1-boot-floppies@debian.org> to get in direct touch with
the people who make the debian install disks.

--
see shy jo

--- End Message ---