Re: need firewall advice

Hi,

In this case I actually want to get the full 100 BaseT
bandwidth because the firewall is between our department
and the rest of our site.  The actual link to the internet
is quite high speed (much more than T1).  So the question
remains I think:  how much cpu power does it take to get
full 100 BaseT throughput?  Is is possible at all? I need
the bandwidth in both directions.

thanks,
Stuart

Quoting George Bonser (grep@shorelink.com):