Re: Cyrillic input in X

[...]

> I probably described my problem not clearly. I already installed cyrillic
> fonts and they are mentioned in XF86Config file. My problem is I can't
> type in Russian. However I choosed Russian keyboard during XF86Setup.

I see ...  I only once set up reading cyrillic web pages for some
Bulgarian colleagues of mine, but never configured cyrillic input.
Maybe you could have a look at the xmodmap man page.  I think you
should be able to reassign keys with this.  It is also described in the
Cyrillic-HOWTO, which should be on your system in /usr/doc/HOWTO, if
you installed the doc-linux package.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032