Re: Screw it! (Printer recommendations)

My 520 kept slamming against the stop and I found it was caused by a bad
connection on one of the pins of the parallel cable.  If it runs self-test
with no problems when the cable is disconnected, that might be the
situation.

For a low-priced laser printer, I'd pick the HP6L (either version LSE or
LXI, the difference is in the supplied Win95 software.)  I've seen it for
$369 at Costco.

Bob