more X in slink stuff...

I'm using slink. When I run startx, I get the following errors:

xauth: error in loading shared libraries
libXmu.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
xauth: error in loading shared libraries
libXmu.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
xinit: error in loading shared libraries
libXmu.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Aside from the fact that X is broken in slink, is there any way around this?
What deb file is the libXmu.so.6 library available?

Zack