Re: slink breaks

I removed xlib6 and re-installed it, but when dselect tries to install it,
this error is given:

ERROR: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale does not exist
Please report this bug to <branden@debian.org>

Has anyone does this?  I suspect that this what is causing my error with
netscape.  Are the X packages still basically broken?

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> > netscape: locale `C' not supported.
> broken xlib, reinstall it and all will be fine again....
>
> ciao
> bboett
> acount at earthling net
> http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
> Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
> To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."